Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's go time!!

WOW, have I been busy the past couple of days! I don't even know where to start really... Between my etsy life, my real life, and my constant creations I haven't had any time to just sit and relax. I would KILL for a pause button sometimes, wouldn't you all?

Things have been busy, but I'm loving every minute of it. This is the first time I've actually had a chance to get this business off the ground, and I am so surprised at the success and how fast it is taking off. It's very very exciting when your dreams come true!!!!! I LOVE IT!

I'm in the process of revamping my entire shop.. New logo, new packaging, new banners, new avatar... everything! I'm really excited about it. I'm working with an extremely talented etsy designer! You can check out her shop here. I'm very excited to see what she comes up with for me! Who know
s, the banners and cards she is designing now could very well be all over the country one day! It doesn't hurt to dream big!

Things I've done to up my game lately:
  • I created a twitter page for my website! Follow me and I'll be sure to follow you! My twitter name is Katiesbasement!
  • I'm working on a virtual booth at Cafe Handmade, one of the coolest blogs around. Check it out if you haven't already.
  • LIVING on Etsy, haha

If I've learned anything, it's to re-list and re-list often. .. so that's my main goal. Thanks to all you readers too! Once I get a few more followers I'll start with the 
free give-aways! 
I'll aim for at least one every month and one lucky reader will 
receive one of my pieces!

OH, and I just got some vintaj brass pieces! So be looking forward to that!


peace and love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment