Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Woohoo!!

My favorite peace is currently being featured in a treasury! You guys should all check it out, the theme is "Summer of '69" and it's so retro and bohemian. I love everything shown in it!



Go give it a look! Also, check out my newest addition to the shop! It's a buri seed necklace focused around an encased leaf. One of my favorites and most popular items! Let me know if you all like it! It's called "Mother Earth in a Necklace"

Hope you all enjoy! Have a great day, I know I am so far!

peace and love,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Katie, that's a cool piece, is it encased in glass or resin? Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's resin on top of a carved coconut circle! I love it because you can wear the necklace this way or in reverse as well to show the coconut side!

    ReplyDelete