Thursday, July 9, 2009

Exciting Day Today!

Hey hey!

Well today has been pretty great! I left my wonderful city of Atlanta to visit Charlotte, NC for the night! What a beautiful place... I really like it a lot. This is actually my first time being here, so it's pretty exciting :)

Today was not without work though, here are some of the things I've been working on for the past couple of days! First is the start of my recycled line! As many of you know, I already have some recycled glass earrings in my shop, like these... But these bracelets are my first listings that include recycled newspaper! Check them out:


But my favorite creation of the day would have to be this bracelet! It's called "Ice" and it resulted in me making something that reminded me of the winter since it has been so incredibly hot out lately in Hot-lanta, haha.

Well I hope everyone had a GREAT day... As soon as I get more official followers we'll be having our FIRST GIVEAWAY! So get ready to win some free Katie's Basement jewelry :)

peace and love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment