Friday, July 31, 2009

Back From Raleigh!

Hey hey!

I'm back from Raleigh, and let me just say what a great trip it was! Very successful! I'm so excited to finally see some change and progress! I get to come back to some good news too, because I am being featured in a couple different places! Y'all should all check them out, because the blogs are great and the treasury is BEAUTIFUL!
So first thing's first! I am being featured in a pretty sweet blog right now. I swung by to check out my feature, and ended up reading for about 30 minutes! This blog is SO interesting and she has such great taste. I definitely followed and you should too! Check it out at this link. Again with the hemp bracelets! Haha, maybe I should switch over for good.. Everyone seems to like them!

I'm also currently in TWO treasuries! This one is my favorite.. the theme is "Rivers" and everything in it is absolutely beautiful... I want to buy everything, haha. You can check out this treasury here. My "Flowing River" anklet is being featured front and center!

This weekend is going to be busy busy busy, so I better get back to work! Hope all of you have a fantastic weekend and get some better weather than we have here in Atlanta!

Peace and Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment