Monday, July 27, 2009

New Earrings!

Hey all!

Sorry it's been a little while since I last posted, things have been so busy! This past weekend I got a chance to hang out with 2 of my best friends that just graduated, so I'm just so glad that we're actually doing stuff together! I would DIE if we lost touch. Growing up is the worst, haha.

BUT, I have some very very very exciting news! I am on my way back to Raleigh in a few days on a business trip! Yeah that's right! A few boutiques in Raleigh have taken interest in my jewelry and want to set up some appointments to talk about purchasing some! I am so excited! I love Raleigh, it's such an untapped art market that seems like it's about to take off, so the timing is perfect for all of this!

Check out my newest listing too if you get a chance, here. They are some pretty awesome shell earrings that remind me of the beach all year round. I love to wear them in the fall!

But yeah, I hope you all have a great day and an even better week! Get ready for a contest very soon, I just have to pick out the right piece of jewelry as a prize!

peace and love always,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment