Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Etsy<30

Hey hey!

So exciting news today! Last night and this morning, I have gotten involved with the GREATEST group of people on Etsy! It's a group of young sellers (everyone is under 30 years old) and we are working on putting a team together. Not just a team, but we already have 2 treasuries, a blog, and a Twitter page! Wow! These guys are awesome.

I'm really looking forward to meeting and getting to know some younger sellers like myself, because it seems like almost everyone I run into outside of Etsy is wayyyy older than me. It'll be nice to see other successful sellers that are like me!

I'm so excited about it!
More pictures of my work to come later today, I promise!

peace and love,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. hey you! it's jenni from lush boutique. love your blog.. it is so cute! i'd love to hear more about your team... i'm only 23 years-old, but the teams i'm on.. well, not only is everyone computer/blog/twitter illiterate, it's like i'm working with grannies of america.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni!! So sorry I missed your comment until now! I had my notifications turned off, haha. Grannies of america, that is too funny..

    We would love to have you! We're working on getting it made official with Etsy admin (we've filled out all our information and applications but are still waiting to hear back).

    2 ways for you to get involved:
    1. visit the team blog at http://etsysellersunder30.blogspot.com/
    2. Comment on the thread and let everyone know you want to be added to the list! You can find the thread here: http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6209342&page=1


    Again, so sorry it took such a long time to get back to you! We can't wait to have you on the team :)
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete