Monday, June 29, 2009

Hello all!

What a busy weekend! I finished up my swim season this past weekend and managed to visit my best friend who has just gotten set up in his new place! Then today, I went to White Water the biggest water park in my area with some swim team friends.

There was one thing that all of this AND the creation for today have in common. THE SUN. It was so unbelievably hot this weekend! Entirely too hot. So I finally found a use for some findings I've been holding on to for a while and created these simple, but loud earrings.


I call them, Here Comes the Sun after one of my favorite beatles songs. You can find them online at my etsy shop!

Hope everyone else out there isn't burning up as much as I have been! I'll definitely be enjoying the indoors for a few days!

peace and love,
Katie

4 comments:

  1. ok i absolutely LOVE those little beauties. i must have them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you could make them! Especially since you're on your little earring kick right now!

    ReplyDelete