Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Switching gears...

Heyyy all!

I attended my first virtual lab on Etsy today. Technology sure has come a long way! Who thought I could attend a virtual class and get all of my questions answered in person by someone so far away! It's pretty far out and AMAZING! I can't wait to take more classes like that!

Tonight I've decided to branch out from my usual artistic endeavors. When I first started with wire jewelry and earrings I began with copper wire in smaller gauges, but the past 6 months or so I have switched to silver, thicker gauge wires. So tonight I'm pulling out my old wires, some scrap beads, turning on some Janis and some Jimi and getting to work! We'll see what comes of it! 


My coaching is almost done for the summer! This is the last week and although I'll miss the kids, I am SO ready to be done with it. That means I can focus all my time on Katie's Basement! The goal for this summer is going to be to get at least 10 sales on my newly created Etsy account, try out 4 more craft shows (other than the ones I frequent now), and possibly get my work into a boutique here in Woodstock! Lofty goals I know, but I believe I can do it!

peace and love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment