Friday, June 21, 2013

It's literally been years!

Wow!

What a long time it has been. Last I posted, I was getting packed up and ready to go back to school for my senior year. Katie's Basement unfortunately had to be placed on the back burner when senior year of college and then real-life came knocking. Real life is hard!

But I am so very excited to say that I am finally at a point in my life where I can begin doing what I love again! Katie's Basement is coming back extremely soon!

In my hiatus, I have done the following:

  • Graduated from Sewanee: University of the South with a degree in Anthropology
  • Met the love of my life
  • Worked several jobs and learned valuable lessons from all of them
  • Met hundreds of incredible people
  • Moved four or so times--from Woodstock, to Atlanta, to Nashville, and finally to beautiful Kirkwood, MO outside of St. Louis with my wonderful boyfriend Adam and our two cats
  • Bought an adorable little house and fixed it up
  • Experienced my early 20's like a rockstar
That's a lot!

But I'm taking my time to make sure everything will be just perfect. Going to be employing some new marketing techniques, releasing new product lines, changing the look of my shop and blog, and possibly expanding to other platforms as well.

I hope 2013 sees everyone doing well and continuing to follow their dreams.

Much more to come soon!

peace and love,
Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment