Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Good morning new house,

I'm finally starting to get used to the new house. I think we did a really good job of making it our own and after we finish the last couple things it will be perfect! There is a window right above the headboard of our bed, so the sun has been waking me up VERY early every morning.

At first I hated it, but I have come to embrace my quiet time in the mornings spent with my tea. I go sit in our little sun room with our 40 plants and watch the rabbits and birds outside. Very inspiring.


Created a few new pieces yesterday and plan to work on some more today. The main goal of today though is going to be to get my Etsy pages completed--About page, Shop Policies, Profile, Buyer Messages... all that kind of stuff.

Adam is super busy with work this week, so all the banners and style changes for the Etsy shop and the social media might have to wait until he slows down a little bit. I'm so lucky to be with someone so motivated. He's allowing me to follow my dream and I love him so much more for it.

Hope everyone enjoys their day!

peace and love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment